Human beings are inherently enchanted towards attractive designs. Design in simplest terms facilitates human interactions with an object. It may be design of a building, furniture, an illustration, product or even a concept.
Let’s first look at the disciplines that have become the cornerstones which revolutionised i4Tradies.
We are in a society where everything is governed by Digital Innovation. However, we must not get myopic into focusing only on advancements in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality; simply because all sectors, be it Agriculture, Banking, Manufacturing, Consultancy, Education or Trades Services, they too depend heavily on Digital Innovations.
Even with all the advancements in technology, the world today is still on a “Digital Divide”. Although countless individuals and companies are working tremendously to bridge the digital divide, there is still a bigger gulf that’s untapped. With the existing inequitable access to digital resources between developed and developing countries, it is of utmost importance that the joint effort of the entire international community is achieved, in order to bridge the digital divide.
– Do you know that nearly 60% of searches are now made from mobile devices and 30% of these are local searches?
– Were you aware that 64% of businesses are using mobile apps to enhance customer experience and drive loyalty?
– Have you wondered why users convert to purchase 3 times more often in in-app than on mobile web?
The attention spans of online consumers are shrinking and the tolerance for irrelevant information is dwindling. Your customers need responses fast and on-the-go.
As an individual highly passionate about advancements in technology, I was always driven towards keeping myself at the bleeding edge of newest innovations in the mobile and wearable technologies. I cultivated a characteristic to challenge the status-quo. Therefore, although I was taught to look at customer needs first, I always looked at the absence of elegantly designed, smart applications that were put out to the market, to run on the state-of-the-art mobile devices.
Ask yourself 3 questions
1. Am I admiring the success of others but afraid to create the success of my own?
2. Am I motivated toward success but uncertain what actions to take in order to become successful?
3. Am I an advocate of success but secretly despondent because I have not achieved it yet?
If answered YES to these questions, it’s time for you to feed your obsession of Success. You must now stop the constant thinking and talk about success, instead put plans into action in order to reach the success you are dreaming of.